One bad hire can cost your company tens of thousands of dollars. Failure and under
performance strip time, resources, and profits from the bottom line. Multiply that
by the number of hiring managers in your organization, and you’ll realize that hiring
may be one of the riskiest and costliest processes in the entire enterprise.
This clinic is conducted in half or full day sessions with up to 30 hiring managers.
Your team will learn how to define top talent, fish in deep waters for the best candidates,
interviewing skills that separate those that embellish from those that can deliver
the results you desire and an assessment process that will validate what the candidate
tells you they really did do!
"Mike puts on a very interesting and informative program. I think my hiring managers
learned more about hiring in a few hours with Mike than they ever had before. His
Success Factor Methodology is simple, concise and effective. It's helping us with
every hire we make." --Chuck Peterson, Chief Financial Officer, The Winsford Corporation
Our half-Day program
In this information-packed interactive format, our expert trainers cover the fundamentals
of transforming your hiring process. This includes:
- How To Define Success Up Front
- How To Stop Advertising and Instead Create A Compelling Marketing Statement
- How To Interview With A Laser beam Focus On Success
- How To Assess and Compare Candidates During Interviews
- How To Validate Candidate Claims—fully, legally, and ethically
All participants will receive with the class:
- A copy of our book You're NOT the Person I Hired. This book is a comprehensive reference
tool for all aspects of the workshop
- Included in our book is our research paper of over 130 hires and 225 companies that
identifies the 10 biggest hiring mistakes companies make
- A 30 minute CD executive summary of the course for a quick refresher if you only
hire a couple times a year
- A 20+page color workbook with all the PowerPoint slides, notes that enhance the slides
and room for your own personal notes to trigger your memory
The full-day program
A full-day training gives participants hands-on experience putting the concepts of
the half-day program into practice. We work with breakout groups doing realistic
exercises, role plays, and concrete group activities to embed the learning and start
As a follow-up to personal training, we recommend that our training clients furnish
participants with copies of our Success Factor Methodology Desktop Guide. This easy-to-follow
guide will reinforce training takeaways and actually provides them questions to conduct
an in-depth interview every time a new position needs to be filled.
Our 100% Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If you implement what we teach in our half-day or full-day training and your hiring
accuracy does not dramatically improve in the following year, we will refund 100%
of the cost of the seminar.
To book a Hiring Clinic contact Mike Hagerthy at email@example.com.
For information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike Hagerthy at (310) 684-3550.
Copyright 2008. © Hagerthy & Co. All Rights Reserved Privacy